This page is a collection of userboxes — small colored boxes designed to appear on a T.U.F.F. Puppy Wiki user page as a communicative notice about the user or to show things they like. To Create a Userbox you must secure approval from an admin or 2 chatmods.
Before making a Userbox
- You must leave a message at the Message wall of an Admin or 2 Chat Moderators. HOWEVER: If you are already an Admin, you are free to make any userbox as you please. If you are a Chat Moderator, You only need to secure approval from 1 other Chat Moderator or an Admin
- To propose the creation of a userbox, Please leave a message on the wall of the Admin or the 2 Chat moderator
- An Approval message will be posted on your wall in this format "I approve of the Creation of (name of userbox)"
- If a Picture will be used in the Userbox, Make sure it's dimentions are 50x50 pixels
- A USER BOX WHICH HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED OF WILL BE TAKEN DOWN AND THE CREATOR WILL BE SANCTIONED ACCORDINGLY
How to make a userbox
- The first step is to look over the Usage section and Example section of Template:Userbox. This is the code you'll need to use to make a userbox.
- Next, create a template (a page in the Template: namespace; see Help:Namespace for more info) with the name of the userbox. Names of userboxes are generally short.
- You can now start to make a userbox. Copy the code from Template:Userbox and paste it in the new userbox you're making. You can then fill in the fields to create your userbox.
- A more sophisticated version of the Userbox code is available at Template:Userbox1.