*(episode starts with a black background, with the Super Duper Crime Busters logo appearing)
- Narrator: Welcome to another episode of 'Super Duper Crime Busters'. (cut to T.U.F.F. building) Today, we take an inside look of T.U.F.F. (letters appear) The Turbo Undercover Fighting Force.
- (cut to Dudley riding the T.U.F.F. Mobile, and reveals sentence at the top of camera: Petropolis, 9:00
- Dudley: Hey, TV fans. I'm T.U.F.F. agent and Super Duper Crime Buster (makes excited face) Duppy Pudley! (surprised) Wait, can we cut that?
- (cameraman cuts scene, Take 2)
- Dudley: (excited again) Duddey Puppley!
- (cameraman cuts scene, Take 14)
- Dudley: (frustrated) Dippy Poodles!
- (cameraman cuts scene, Take 478)
- Dudley: (Still in frustration) Dudley Puppy! (surprised) Wait - is that right? (cameraman nods, Dudley excited) Yes! Anyway... Every day I lay my life on the line to keep the streets of Petropolis safe.
(Cameraman pans camera to front windshield, where people are screaming with fear, and a truck about to ram the T.U.F.F. Mobile, and Dudley pans camera to himself)
- Dudley: Hey, camera guy! You look tense. How about a little music to calm you down? (Dudley pushes button, and the cameraman flies in the air, screaming) Sorry! I always get the car stereo and the ejector button mixed up!
(Cameraman falls down back to the T.U.F.F. Mobile, and hears a police siren, and looks at the rear view window, revealing that there's a police cruiser behind the T.U.F.F. Mobile)
- Dudley: It's the Police. (cameraman pans camera to Dudley) They probably want my help on a case.
- (cut to Dudley surrounded by two policemen, while other policemen checking Dudley)
- Policeman 1: I'm charging you for reckless driving, destruction of private property, and ejecting a cameraman without a license.
- Dudley Puppy: It's cool. I'll show them my T.U.F.F. badge and clear this thing up.
- Policeman 1: (shocked) He's going for a weapon!
- Dudley: (second policeman holds taser, and electrocutes Dudley; Dudley screams in pain) I CAN'T BREATHE!
(Cut to Dudley in a jail cell wearing a prison uniform)
(Transition outside to Petropolis Police Precinct where Dudley goes outside)
- Dudley: Oh, sweet freedom! I've saw things in that jail that no one should have ever seen!
- Policeman 2: You were in a holding cell, and the only thing in there was a vending machine.
- Dudley: But it wouldn't take my dollar! (notices cameraman) Oh, hey guys. Didn't see you there. What do you say we head down to T.U.F.F.? ( the T.U.F.F Mobile is suddenly towed) Hey, wait! Come back! (the towing man tases Dudley) AAAAGH! NOT AGAIN!
(Transition to T.U.F.F Headquarters; the cameraman is still with Dudley as he goes through a series of doors)
- Dudley: Welcome to T.U.F.F. Headquarters, the most active secret agency ever! (walks into door before it opens; falls over: inside, every agent is sleeping due to a slow day) See? The city's safe, and Agent Bacon knitted a sweater.
- Dudley: Now, let's meet my partner, Agent Kitty Katswell, or as the Chief calls her (air quotes) "the stable one".
- Kitty: (diving in from a really unnecessary explosive entrance) Elite crime-fighting agent Kitty Katswell reporting for duty. (sees cameras) Ooh, is today they're filming the show? I had no idea.
- Dudley: What're you talking about? It's on your computer, and your wall, and your hand.
- Kitty: (punches Dudley off-screen) Being a secret agent is all about being elusive and mysterious. I'm nowhere and everywhere. Smoke bomb! (tosses smoke bomb on the ground)
- Dudley: Kitty, we can see you in the snack room!
- Kitty: It won't take my dollar! I mean, nowhere and everywhere! (throws smoke bomb)
- TO BE CONTINUED...