|"Puppy Love (transcript)"|
|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Airdate:||October 9, 2010|
|Villain(s) Featured:||The Chameleon|
|Writer(s):|| Ray DeLaurentis|
|Storyboards by:|| Greg Rankin|
|Music by:||Guy Moon|
Cruisin' For A Bruisin' (transcript)
Toast Of T.U.F.F. (transcript)
- (Episode starts with a front view of Petropolis Prison. Inside the prison a cop heads up to a prison cell)
- (The Chameleon crosses out T.U.F.F. written on the wall)
- Cop: You're a free man, Chameleon. Sign here for your personal belongings.
- (The Chameleon signs paper)
- Cop: One wallet, one set of keys, one Molecular Transformation Suit that in the wrong hands could lead to world annihilation, and a bag of crickets.
- The Chameleon: What about my sunglasses?
- (puts on sunglasses but they break)
- The Chameleon: These look better on me in the store.
- (a stamp says released on the Chameleon's records)
- The Chameleon: Free at last! Now I can get revenge on T.U.F.F. for putting me in prison! (puts on suit) According to better homes and headquarters, each headquarters has a self destruct button. All I have to do is find that button, press it and... KABLOOEY! now how do I get into town? Oh right! I can turn myself into a taxi.
- (transforms into taxi)
- Monkey: Hey can you take us to the airport?
- The Chameleon: Well, it's a little out of my way, but all right.
- (transitions to T.U.F.F.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.