Petropolis is the main setting of T.U.F.F. Puppy.
The city was founded by Daniel Boone Looney. Like the rest of the world, in the show, it is populated by anthropomorphic animals. Some buildings include T.U.F.F. headquarters, D.O.O.M. headquarters, etc. Some streets include the Catwalk (the street Kitty Katswell lives on). The city is shown to be located in the United States, in the state of California (as shown on Bird Brain's endangered species card in Booby Trap) and is very crime-infested. It is most likely in north-western California since it receives snow.
The following locations are found in Petropolis:
- Bowl-A-Llama - A local bowling alley.
- Caramel Caramel Caramel Caramel Caramel Chameleon - A candy store that was once owned by The Chameleon.
- Chinatown - A district in Petropolis for Petropolis' Chinese community.
- D.O.O.M. HQ - The headquarters of D.O.O.M.
- Haagen-Dawgs - An ice cream shop.
- Lava Land - A volcano-themed amusement park where it was built around many active volcanoes in Petropolis.
- Petropolis Aquarium - An asylum that is used to house insane aquatic criminals.
- Petropolis Cactus Garden - A garden that grows cacti.
- Petropolis High School - A public high school which is home to the Panthers Football Team.
- Petropolis Monotrail - A monorail that is built like a Habitrail.
- Petropolis Motors - A car dealership.
- Petropolis Natural History Museum - A local museum.
- Petropolis Prison - This is where the villains are incarcerated.
- Petropolis Train Station - A train station in Petropolis.
- Starbeaks - A coffee shop in Petropolis.
- T.U.F.F. HQ - The headquarters of T.U.F.F.
- Wet Willie's Water Park - Petropolis' water park.
- The name of this city is a parody of the city of Metropolis from Superman, and perhaps a pun on the word, "pet".
- It is a parody of the real life California. The zip code for Petropolis is 91502, which is the zip code for the real life city of Burbank.
- It was destroyed in Share-A-Lair due to the constant missile strikes between T.U.F.F. and D.O.O.M. and in Barking Tall by Dudley (accidentally) and Bird Brain when they became giant.
- The shapes of some buildings in Petropolis resemble common animals.
- Like Dimmsdale from The Fairly OddParents, another Butch Hartman show, Petropolis is in the state of California.
- Their home hockey team is the skunks.
- Their home baseball team is the Pumas.
- Petropolis also has a cheese factory.
- It has its own train station and system.
- Petropolis also has a military base.
- Quacky the Duck is filmed here in this city.
- Dudley thinks that the city has some dumb street names, like "Back to Phil's Place."
- Wet Willie is a superhero from The Fairly Oddparents.
- Petropolis is also a Brazilian city.