|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Airdate:||Novemeber 6, 2010|
|Villain(s) Featured:||Bird Brain |
|Writer(s):||Butch Hartman |
|Storyboards by:||Brandon Kruse |
|Art Direction:||George Goodchild|
|Story by:||Butch Hartman |
|Music by:||Guy Moon|
Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
- (episode starts at Bird Brain's HQ)
- Bird Brain: At last, Zippy! My newest superweapon is complete!
- Zippy: Bird Brain, you're the most brilliant Blue Bottomed Booby in the world!
- Bird Brain: I am, indeed. (pause) Minions, fetch me a glass of nectar. (pause) Wait I don't have minions, I have a cleaning lady, Desiree, but she only comes on Tuesday.
- (minions vaporize superweapon)
- (minion 1 changes voice to Kitty Katswell)
- Kitty: We're not your minions, Bird Brain!
- (Both minions rip off their disguises, revealing to be Kitty Katswell and Dudley Puppy)
- Dudley: Or your cleaning lady! (pause) Who you should really have come in twice a week, they're bird droppings everywhere.
- Bird Brain: Agent's Puppy and Katswell, hope you two like bird seed.
- Dudley: Gai!!!
- Zippy: Good move Bird Brain, let's make our escape! We must fly out the window!
- Bird Brain: Zippy, I am a flightless bird, I cannot fly!
- Zippy: Of course you can, you just have to believe!
- Bird Brain: Alright, I'll give it a shot. (pause) I CAN FLY!!! I CAN FLY!! (while falling) I CAN'T FLY!! Agghh!
- Dudley: Ooh, bad place for a cactus garden.
- Kitty: Let's get this bracelet back to T.U.F.F. so Keswick can analyze it, Hopefully, it's not as dangerous as Bird Brain's atomic tiara.
- Dudley: Wait, this is atomic!
- (tiara blows HQ up)
- Dudley: Desiree's not going to like this.
- (at T.U.F.F. HQ)
- The Chief: What's the word on the bird?
- Dudley: We confiscated his latest weapon.
- Kitty: We think it's as dangerous as it is tacky.
- The Chief: Keswick, analyze that bracelet and figure out what it does.
- Keswick: Security alert! There's an elderly woman outside the building. She could be a c-c-criminal. Activating security b-blasters!
- (blasters appear all around Peg)
- Dudley: That's not a criminal! That's my MOM!
- Peg: Dudley, I know your in there!
- Dudley: Ahh!!! We can't let her find out I'm a secret agent! If she knows I have a dangerous job, she'll make me quit! (breath) I don't wanna quit Chief! I like being a secret agent! I get to be tough and get the secret agent discount at Del Rump Roast.
- The Chief: Calm down, Dudley. We all know how important that discount is. What does your mom think you do for a living?
- Dudley: I told her I work at a home for old moose.
- The Chief: An old moose home? That's a 718!
- (machine changes T.U.F.F. into a circus)
- Keswick: Sorry, that's a 719.
- (machine changes circus into old moose home)
- Dudley: Mom! What a surprise. This is my mom, Peg. How did, you find me?
- Peg: A mother's love is like radar, so I sowed a tracking device in your underpants. I just wanted to see where you worked.
- Dudley: Well, this is it the old moose home, and this is my secretary Kitty.
- (Kitty pokes Dudley's nose)
- Peg: Nice to meet you, dear, I'll take a latte and a blitz.
- Dudley: Oh, and these are the old moose.
- Various T.U.F.F. Agents: Moooo! Hey dude.
- Peg: I'm glad you're helping them, Dudley. But then, I support everything you do, for long as it's not dangerous. If I found out you had a job where you could get hurt, I'd beat the stuffing outta you!
- Dudley: Well, this is clearly not a dangerous job so...
- Agent Nutz: I know it was you, Fredo!
- (blasts a mirror which bounces the blast to the wall and hits Dudley)
- Dudley: Ohh!
- Peg: What was that?! Dudley, what did you do? You bought me a mother's day present 7 months early!
- Moose: Ahh!
- Peg: It's stunning, I'm going to go admire it in the bathroom mirror.
- Kitty: Great, Dudley! Now your Mom has Bird Brain's bracelet! We have to get it back if it's half as dangerous as his electric money clip.
- (shows chicken at vending machine blowing up with clip in hand)
- Kitty: She's in terrible trouble!
- (outside T.U.F.F.)
- Zippy: You wouldn't need a cannon if you just believed!
- Bird Brain: Put a sock in it Zippy, and lit this candle!
- (blows up into the side of T.U.F.F.)
- Bird Brain: Give me back my bracelet, or face my Blue Bottomed fury! Oh, I'm sorry, this is clearly a home for old moose, I thought it was T.U.F.F. Headquarters, my mistake.
- Moose: Ooh! (pushes Bird Brain back out of the hole) Ooo!
- Bird Brain: Curse you old Moose!
- Kitty: Face it Dudley, your going to have to tell her the truth about being a secret agent!
- Dudley: I don't wanna, I love working here! There's cool secret agent stuff, like this interdimenisal batter disorder!
- Keswick: That's a stapler.
- Dudley: It's so cooool!
- (Peg walks out of the restroom)
- Kitty: Uh Dudley, why don't you take your mom to lunch. (whispers to Dudley) So we can figure out how to get that bracelet off!
- Peg: That sounds nice, I'm a little peckish since Mrs. Lazypants never got me that blitz.
- Kitty: (still whispering to Dudley) Don't take her out of the building.
- Dudley: (while blindfolding Peg) Alright, lunch it is!
- Peg: Why are you blindfolding me?!
- Dudley: Because we're going to a really cool restaurant and I want you to be surprised!
- (pushes her out of the room)
- Kitty: Ok, everyone, we need a restaurant, that's a 451!
- (machine changes moose home into an Area 51)
- Keswick: Sorry, that's an Area 51.
- (machine changes Area 51 into a Studio 54)
- Keswick: Sorry, that's a Studio 54.
- (machine changes Studio 54 into a Route 66)
- Keswick: Sorry, that's a Route 66. Hehe.
- (out in the hallway)
- Dudley: (making car noises)
- Peg: Dudley, are we really in a car?
- Dudley: Well, it's not like I blindfolded you and put you in an office chair out in the hallway.
- (pushes her back into the old moose home which has since transformed into an airplane food restaurant)
- Dudley: Screech! We're here!
- Kitty: Welcome to Plane Delicious, where our specialty is airplane food, would you like a window or il seat?
- Peg: You remind me of my son's lazy secretary, Mitzy.
- Kitty: It's Kitty!
- Peg: You know her?
- Keswick: Diners, this is your c-captain speaking, please place all metal objects like that br-bracelet on the conveyer belt and step though the metal de-de-detecter.
- (reaches over to grab bracelet)
- (Peg slaps Keswick with her purse)
- Keswick: Ough! Oug! May Day! May Day! We're going down!
- (Bird Brain and Zippy fly in though the window)
- Bird Brain: Ha Ha! Look at me I'm flying He He He!
- Zippy: And all it took was believing!
- Bird Brain: Yes, and a four-dollar kite. Now Surrender, ugh! I'm terribly sorry, this is clearly an airplane themed restaurant, I thought it was T.U.F.F. Headquarters, my mistake.
- (Dudley turns plane engine on and it blows Bird Brain back out)
- Bird Brain: (while falling) Curse you, whimsically themed airplane restaurant!
- Peg: Dudley, strange things are afoot. First, I don't get a blitz; then, you blindfold me just too take me to lunch.
- Dudley: That's not strange.
- Peg: Then, a crazy penguin showed up on a kite.
- Dudley: Perfectly normal.
- Peg: And when I was admiring my bracelet in the moose bathroom, it fired a deadly laser that blew up the toilet.
- Everyone Else: It what!!!
- Keswick: So, that's what it does, Chief, it's a deadly t-t-t-toilet laser!
- The Chief: And our worst fears have been realized, I'll call the president and a janitor!
- (Kitty pulls a plug and let's all the water out)
- Peg: Dudley, what's really going on, and don't lie to your mother!
- (everyone shows frightened faces)
- Dudley: Alright Mom, truth is, I'm a (pause) secret agent.
- (everyone gasps)
- (machine changes airplane restaurant back into T.U.F.F. Headquarters)
- Peg: What?! Absolutely not young man! That's a dangerous job, and I won't allow it! You coming home with me, right this instant!
- (Bird Brain flies back into the building)
- Bird Brain: Surrender now, (pause) I'm sorry, I thought this was T.U.F.F. Headquarters, wait this is T.U.F.F. Headquarters! Now, hand over my toilet laser, so I can blow up all the toilets in Petropolis, flood the city, and drown everyone in a giant bird bath! I'll take my toilet laser now Agent Puppy, and since it's attached to your mother, I'll be taking her too!
- Dudley: Hang on, Mom! I'll save you!
- Peg: No Dudley, it's too dangerous!
- (toilet laser shoots a beam in to the Chief's monitor which bonces the blast into the machine and changes T.U.F.F. Headquarters into a dinosaur jungle)
- Keswick: It's a 218!
- (Dudley and Bird Brain make battle noises while Dudley slaps Zippy into the machine and it turns the jungle into a medieval castle scene)
- Keswick: It's a 432!
- (laser shoots Dudley's axe into the machine and it changes the castle scene into a bumper car arena)
- Keswick: This one doesn't have a number. I just love bumper cars. Hehe.
- Dudley: Pull over, Bird Brain!
- Bird Brain: Never!
- Peg: My goodness Dudley, your job is even more dangerous than I imagined! (to Kitty) I'll take a cotton candy, dear.
- Dudley: I've got ya, Mom.
- (Zippy spins Dudley's wheel until he crashes)
- Dudley: I don't got ya, Mom!
- (Dudley hits the machine, and it turns back to T.U.F.F. Headquarters)
- Peg and Bird Brain: (while flying out the window) Ahh!!!
- Peg: Let go of my bracelet you crazy woodpecker!
- Bird Brain: It's my bracelet and I'm a booby! How about I just let go of you!
- Peg: (while falling) Ahh! Dudley!
- Dudley: Mom! Nooo!!! I'm sorry I lied to you about the whole secret agent thing, but it's the first thing I was ever good at, and I didn't wanna give it up, but for you I'll do anything!
- Peg: Your a good boy Dudley, and I love you, now can you stop talking and maybe keep my from eating the ground?!
- Dudley: Oh, right, got ya, now to get Bird Brain. (kicks Bird Brain and flies back in T.U.F.F. while everyone cheers)
- The Chief: Great job Agent Puppy, it's too bad your mom is making you quit the agency; we'll miss you at Del Rump Roast.
- Dudley: Well, goodbye everyone, I'll miss you...I'll miss you most of all, Agent Scarecrow!
- Peg: Your not going to miss anyone Dudley, because your not going anywhere.
- Everyone Else: What!!!
- Peg: Sweetie, your an amazing secret agent; this is what you were born to do.
- Dudley: Really, thanks Mom, in 7 months, I'm going to give you the greatest Mother's Day present ever!
- (everyone cheers)
- Zippy: You're doing it sir, you're really flying all on your own!
- Bird Brain: I'm not flying you freak! I've just been falling for a really long time! Ahh! Gai!!!!!!
- (Dudley puts handcuffs on Bird Brain)
- Peg: That'll teach you to mess with my son, he's a big time secret agent. And this is his lazy secretary, Mitzi.
- Bird Brain: Oh, really, then I shall take a latte and a blitz.
- Dudley: Make that two, Mitzy.
- Peg: Don't hold your breath.
- (all characters in scene do a pose)
- THE END.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.