- Dudley: "What? No! That would be insensitive to Agent Bossy!"
- Agent Bossy: "Moo!"
- Little Chipmunk Girl: "Why did the mean lady blow up our muffins?"
Dudley: "It's okay, Little Chipmunk Girl. We just have to be strong! [to Kitty] "WHY, MEAN LADY? WHY?"
- Little Chipmunk Girl: "Why does the mean lady hate muffins and sunshine?"
Dudley: "I don't know, Little Chipmunk Girl. These are dark days!" [cries before the wipe]
- Little Chipmunk Girl: "You're not going to take away our yogurt like you took away our muffins and sunshine, are you mean lady?"
Kitty Katswell: [noticing everyone terrified of her] "No, Little Chipmunk Girl. Your yogurt is safe."
- Dudley: "Roger."
Kitty: "No one says that anymore."
Dudley: "No, my friend Roger is standing right behind you! HEY, ROGER!"
Roger: "S'up, bro?"
[Kitty looks at Roger in confusion]
- Agent Nutz: "I was gonna have a muffin. Now we're even!"
- Agent Nutz: "Stop following me!"
- Kitty: "Aha! I was right about Snaptrap all along! I gotta do a little gloating dance. Go, Kitty! Good instincts! You are awesome!"
- Snaptrap: [seeing Vivian melt] "NOOOO! VIVIAN! NOW YOU'LL NEVER REALIZE YOUR DREAM OF LIVING IN A FANCY HOTEL MEN'S ROOM!"
- Francisco: "It's too hot, boss!"
- Dudley: "Yeah! Free muffins!"
- Dudley: "Kitty might be right, you better let me eat all the muffins just to be safe. It's what heroes do."
- Keswick: "Chief, I've analyzed the b-b-b-b-blueprint of the mall. The bad news is there's absolutely no way to stop the mall from hurdling toward the sun."
The Chief: "Hmm. What's the good news?"
Keswick: "The food court's open till 9:00!"
- Kitty: "Keswick! Hand me those blueprints!"
The Chief: "What's your plan, Kitty?"
Kitty: "I'm gonna get Dudley to hurdle us even FASTER toward the sun!"
The Chief: "What's your backup plan, Kitty?"
- Dudley: "Your right Kitty, this is a trap. THE BEST TRAP EVER!"
- Kitty: "Go Kitty, good instincts, you are awesome!"
- Dudley: "That Was Heroes Do."