(Episode starts at T.U.F.F; Kitty has Dudley perform a smell test)
- Kitty: Okay, Dudley. Let's test your keen sense of smell. Two of these cups contain a small deadly nerve toxin. Can you pick the one that's safe?
- Dudley: No problem-o! (drinks cup A; moment of silence, the Dudley is fine) Ta-da!
- Chief: That's amazing! Okay, Agent Puppy, what kind of donuts are left in the snack room?
- Dudley: (while sniffing) A chocolate-covered salmon, a glazed tuna, and a custard trout!
- Chief: Ugh, I hate when Agent Katswell brings the donuts.
- Keswick: (in containment ball; stuffy) That's some nose you got, Agent Puppy. I can't smell a th-thuh-thuh-thing I got a bad cold I quarantine myself! (sneezes) That's the last time I lick a hand rail at the hospital. (intel alarm goes off) I've received intel that the Stink Bug is on the loose!
- Dudley: Who's the Stink Bug?
- Keswick: A diabolical bug villain who stinks. Duh! It's right in his name! Because of his rancid smell, we r-ruh-ran him out of town.
- Chief: Actually, we just told him to take a shower, but he made a big stink about it and left, vowing revenge!
- Keswick: Well, he's back, and he's robbing the Limburger Chuh-Chuh-Cheese Factory. (sneezes)
- Kitty: We're on it, Keswick!
(Transition to Limburger Cheese Factory; Stink Bug is rolling a wheel of it out to his car)
- Stink Bug: Hey, Percival - (burps)
- Percival: (gas mask is melted off; in Southern accent) Yes sir, Mr. Stink Bug?
- Stink Bug: Throw this wheel of cheese into my Stink Buggy.
- Percival: Sure, and maybe later, you could take a shower?
- 'Stink Bug: '(angry) I told you, I don't shower! You are the worst evil intern ever!
- Percival: Oh, evil intern? I must've missed that in the job description.
- Stink Bug: Just get us outta here!
- Percival: (jumps in car) Hands at 10:00 and 2:00. Oh, right. I'm evil. Let's make it 9:00 and 3:00.
- Stink Bug: (irritated) Just DRIVE! (steps on gas pedal)
(Dudley and Kitty drive up to get the Stink Bug, but he turns)
- Kitty: Stink Bug, you're under arrest for Grand Theft Limburger!
- Dudley: And littering! (focuses back on the road; he and the Stink Bug scream in terror; he moves up ahead of the T.U.F.F Agents so that the limburger cheese is in front of them) Ugh! There's nothing stinkier than limburger cheese! And with my super-sensitive nose, it's even worse!
- TO BE CONTINUED...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.