- He is Verminious Snaptrap's brother-in-law, which is why he's in D.O.O.M.
- Larry seems to be the only D.O.O.M. agent who is ready to counter argue Snaptrap's thoughts and ideas.
- In Dog Daze it is shown that Larry knows how to play the synthesizer.
- Larry is the first D.O.O.M. agent to quit as shown in Doom and Gloom, but at the end of the episode he returned.
- Larry says he wanted a pony for Christmas as he mistook Dudley for Santa in Dog Daze.
- He wants to go on a trip to Acapulco in Mexico as shown in Cruisin' for a Bruisin'.
- He is shown that he doesn't like salad in Cruisin' for a Bruisin'.
- Larry hasn't been tossed in the shark tank throughout Season 2 so far.
- He once mocked Snaptrap's catchphrase "I will now plot my revenge!" in Snappy Campers, although Snaptrap misunderstood this as Larry not understanding flashbacks.
- He is one of the few D.O.O.M. members who's mom is being nice to him as revealed in Mom's Away.
- Larry is shown that he doesn't like rock and roll music as revealed in Match Me If You Can.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.