- This episode was premiered in Latin America on March 21 before airing in the U.S.
- This is the first time that an episode is released in other countries before being announced in the U.S.
- It is revealed that Snaptrap hates yo-yo's even though he is using The Chameleon as seen in Mission: Really Big Mission.
- Bird Brain reveals that he lost his hair when he was a child for stress.
- This is the third time that Kitty dances, the first time was in The Rat Pack and the second was in Dog House, but this time it is worse than both episodes because her dancing ruins Earth.
- This is the second time that Kitty dances even worse, the first time was in The Rat Pack.
- The T.U.F.F. sledgehammer has four controls.
- This is the second appearance of the Seal of Approval. The first is in Cold Fish.
- When Dudley does not yell, the earth is green, The Chief has red hair and Keswick can conquer his fear of girls.
- This is the second time an episode parodies the name of the show. The first time was in Bluff Puppy.
- The Caped Cod's plan may be a reference to the plot of The Simpsons Movie where Russ Cargill and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), encloses the city of Springfield in a dome.
- When Bird Brain chooses a wig in the store, the music is heard from the episode The Good Old Days! from The Fairly OddParents, another Butch Hartman cartoon.
- The episode's name is a parody of the sneaker brand Hush Puppies.
- It is revealed that Keswick has three hearts.
- The Chief shows his own collection of three snow globes of T.U.F.F. Headquarters, his residence, and Petsaco gas station.
- Petsaco is a parody of the gasoline company Texaco.
- Dudley yelling.
- The Chief being crushed by a T.U.F.F. sledgehammer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.