Happy Howl-O-Ween is the sixty-ninth episode of T.U.F.F. Puppy and the thirtieth episode of the second season. It is also T.U.F.F. Puppy's third half-hour special.
- The scene opens up at T.U.F.F Headquarters. The sky is orange with a few clouds circling above. The buildings in the background are darkened.
Dudley: Alright, guys.
- Scene switches inside of the T.U.F.F Headquarters. Dudley looks like a robber with out a mask and pants. There seven kids and they are a reptile, two bunnies, a kitten, a squirrel, a cub, and a puppy. The kids stand in two rows.
Dudley: We've been training all year for this-
- Dudley puts a fist on his hip, looks to the right, lifts a finger, and lowers his eyebrows.
Dudley: -And we're only going to get one shot.
- He raises his finger straight into the air. He lowers it.
Dudley: Everyone check your equipment. Flashlights.
- Dudley raises his out of hammer-space. All the kids do the exact same thing.
- Dudley raises his robber's mask out of hammer-space and puts it on. The scene switches to behind Dudley showing all the kids and his legs. The kids pull out various colorful monster masks and puts them on.
Dudley: Candy Bag!
- All the kids pull out a white pillow cover from behind their backs/hammer-space.
Dudley: Operation Trick or Treat is a go!
- The kitten, Tucker, lowers his mask.
Tucker: I have to go to the bathroom.
- Dudley taps his foot rapidly. His eyes are half closed and isn't smiling.
- The scene switches to behind Tucker. Dudley puts his hands on his hips and leans in on him.
Dudley: I told you to go to before the briefing, Tucker!
- Dudley removes his hands form his hips and clenches them in a fist. He towers above tucker and is angry.
- Dudley realizes this and calms down.
Dudley: I'm sorry.
- Dudley puts his fists together in a begging way and crouches down with a sad look.
Dudley: Halloween's in a few hours, and I'm feeling a lot of pressure right now.
- Dudley puts his fingers together.
- The scene switches to Tucker.
Tucker: So is my bladder.
- Dudley becomes angry again and clenches his flashlight.
Dudley: It's all about you, isn't it, Tucker?
- Dudley leans in on Tucker, making Tucker jump in the air doing the splits in shock.
Dudley: So help me if jeopardize this mission-
- Dudley clenches the flashlight with both hands looking like he's about to throw it on to the ground. He realizes this.
Dudley: I'm-I'm sorry. Still on edge. [points to the ground] Everyone meet back here at 1900 hours. [Pulls a clock without the hands out of hammer space ad points to it] That's when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand's on the 19.
- The scene switches back to the kids. The kids are holding their masks and blinking at him if he were crazy.
- Dudley becomes angry again.
Dudley: Just tell your moms to bring you back here at 7:00! [Points behind the kids] GO! [The kids jump into the air in fright and run off].
- Kitty walks in and the screen pans to show here. Dudley's eyes widen when he hears her.
Kitty: Morning, Dudley! Happy Halloween.
- The scene shows Dudley happy with his hands on his hips.
Dudley: Great Kitty costume chief!
- The scene goes to Kitty as she lowers her eyes in annoyance at this. Her hands are on her hips.
Kitty: No, it's me. I'm not wearing a costume, Dudley.
- Scene goes back to Dudley. He looks confused.He points his thumb at himself.
Dudley: How' you know it was me?
- The scene goes back to Kitty. She crosses her arms.
Kitty: Well, for one thing, you answered to 'Dudley'.
- The scene closes in on Kitty's face.
Kitty: Also, there's dog food on your shirt.
- The scene goes to Dudley's chest. It's covered in pink dog food. The camera zooms out and Kitty leans in over Dudley with hands on her hips.
Kitty: Should I go on?