- Dudley is seen at his house attempting to copy the music video of the Bob Seger song, Old Time Rock and Roll and the famous scene from the 1983 movie Risky Business. Interestingly, this scene was also parodied by The Fairly OddParents in the episode Freaks and Greeks.
- The episode's title is also a parody of that movie's name.
- The audio from the parody of the song Old Time Rock and Roll was also used in the Big Time Rush episode, "Big Time Mansion" when Freight Train goofed off in Gustavo's mansion.
- This episode shows that Peg owns a monster truck named Pegzilla.
- This is the first time that Snaptrap and Ollie appear without the rest of D.O.O.M.
- This is the first time that Dudley was home all alone.
- This episode shows that Dudley is incapable of taking care of himself when his mom is not around.
- This is the second episode to show Dudley naked.
- Peg Puppy owns a wedding dress (which Dudley wears because he has no other clean clothes), meaning that she has been married before! This takes down the idea that Peg has never been married.
- One of the episodes with no major villains. The other being Super Duper Crime Busters!.
- One of the episodes where no villain was arrested. The other being Snap Dad and Super Duper Crime Busters.
- In the Latin American dub, the name of this episode is Sólo en Casa, which translates to English means Home Alone. This is probably a reference to the 1990 film of the same name.
- Peg does an action pose in the "The End" title card with her son Dudley instead of Kitty.
- The Chief, Kitty and Keswick about to eat something, just because Dudley enters the office loudly scaring them, and thus they dropped food on their heads.
- When Kitty ripped off Dudley's wedding dress, he shouts "Aah! I'm naked! Nobody look!" while covering his spot even though he doesn't wear any pants.
- Dudley doesn't know how to brush his teeth in this episode. Yet in Law and Odor he can brush them just fine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.