- Dudley: "Were you guys spying on me?"
- Keswick: "Well, I was spying on the Chief, he was spying on you while you were spying on K-K-Kitty. For all we know, Kitty is spying on us. We live in a creepy little world here at T-T.U.F.F."
- Jack: "Kitty, what's wrong with your voice?"
- Dudley: (in Kitty's body) "Uh, I have a fur ball in my throat. Because I'm a cat, and not a dog with my brain inside a cat's body."
- Dudley: (in Kitty's body) "Beware, Jack Rabbit! There's a new Kitty in town and her name is DUDLEY PUPPY!" (trips over)
- Jack: "You know I'm starting to wonder if I did drain your brain after all."
- Dudley: (in Kitty's body) "Yeah, I don't want to hear about your medical problems. Charm is what I nicknamed your credit card which I haven't maxed out yet."
- Kitty: "Ugh, I feel like I ate 22 steaks and a giant ham!"
- Dudley: (in Kitty's body) "Keep your shirt on. I don't want my Chinese noodles to fall out."
- Mr. Wong: "You messed with the Wong guy! Get it? Cause my name is Wong?"
- Kitty: (in Snaptrap's body) "Are there noodles in my shirt? Do all guys do this?"
- Dudley: (in Kitty's body) "DON'T YOU JUST LOVE MONSTER TRUCK RALLIES?!"
- Dudley: (in Kitty's body) "Waiter, see that monster truck down there? I want you to bring me a ham THAT big."
- Snaptrap: (to Jack) "Now, if you excuse me, I have to find a giant ham. Thanks to you, this is my life now."
- Dudley: (in Kitty's body) "I'm not ready to go back to T.U.F.F. yet. I want to spend the day with you and your charm."
- Dudley: (in Kitty's body) "Don't worry. I saved your charms."
- Kitty: "You know this is a secret agency. We should really lock these doors."
- Kitty: (reading a note, while in Dudley's body) "Dear Kitty, sorry I switched brians with you - Dudley. Brians?"
- Kitty: (in Dudley's body)"Dudley, have you gone crazy? Why did you trade brians with me?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.