|"Dog House (transcript)"|
|Season 2, Episode 55|
|Villain(s) Featured:|| Verminious Snaptrap|
|Writer(s):|| Kevin Sullivan,|
|Art Direction:||George Goodchild|
|Music by:||Guy Moon|
Dog Tired (transcript)
Time Waits for No Mutt (transcript)
- (Episode starts at T.U.F.F.: Kitty is nervously watching the microwave timer, which in a different view looks like a time bomb: She grabs her cup and sips out of it and sighs with relief)
- Dudley: Big news, everyone! I'm movin' into my own super cool place! I'm all grown up and ready to live like an adult!
- Kitty: What grown-up place are you moving into?
- Dudley: (Pulls out picture) The treehouse in my neighbor's yard. I've been saving up and I just need a roommate to pay all the rent!
- Keswick: What kind of bozo would pay all the rent to l-lah-live in a treehouse with you?
- The Chief: Here's my application, Agent Puppy. I have three references, but to be honest, two of them are me with fake names.
- Keswick: Bozo identified.
- Kitty: Chief, you have your own place - why do you need to move in with Dudley?
- The Chief: (Groans) I had my house fumigated, and now I can never go back. I had a coupon, and I wasn't thinking.
- Dudley: This'll be awesome, Chief! We can stay up all night playing VIDEO GAMES!
- The Chief: We could, if I didn't hate them. I also hate TV, music, conversation, and whimsy of any kind and I sleep in the buff clutching a loaded blaster. When can I move in?
- Dudley: You know, Chief, I think you'd be better off living alone.
- The Chief: Too far with the buff thing?
- Dudley: Kinda. I'll just look for a roommate online! There's no chance I'll get a weirdo that way!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.