The Diabolical Order Of Mayhem, also known as D.O.O.M., is the main villain organization in T.U.F.F. Puppy. It is lead by Verminious Snaptrap and usually commits crimes that involve world domination. It is located in the city of Petropolis, but its location seems to change a few times in the show, though it could be possible that D.O.O.M. has multiple entrances or HQs around the city.
- Verminious Snaptrap - leader (resigned in Snap Dad and returned in Snap Dad)
- Francisco - agent
- Ollie - agent
- Larry - agent (Snaptrap's brother-in-law)
- Bad Dog - agent
- Leather Teddy - agent
- Mole - master of infiltration
- Agent Weaselman - field agent (impersonated by The Chameleon in Share-A-Lair)
- Skunk - agent (only appeared in Cruisin' for a Bruisin')
- Keswick - scientist (only in Snapnapped)
- KIL-R - former agent (joined T.U.F.F.)
- D.O.O.M. has a similarity to Alizenizer from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger & Power Rangers SPD.
- By the form of the D.O.O.M. HQ, we may suppose it used to be an industrial building.
- The D.O.O.M. HQ changes by each and every episode.
- Throughout some episodes, D.O.O.M. is known to have their own TV channel, called The Evil Channel, where they broadcast all their evil plans. This idea was more than likely another reference to the TV show Get Smart, particularly the three-part episode A Man Called Smart, where KAOS is shown as well to have a channel in their legal affiliation, the NCS channel, where they use to disclose their most evil plots and demands towards CONTROL and the United States government.
|Diabolical Order Of Mayhem|
| Verminious Snaptrap • Ollie • Francisco • Larry |
Other Agents: Bad Dog • Leather Teddy • Mole • Skunk