- The episode title is a parody of the phrase, "Til' death do us part."
- This is the fourth time that Eric made an appearance in the episode. However, he proposes a marriage to Kitty and make a country named Kitaly for her.
- Kitaly is an obvious parody of Italy.
- This is the second time Eric speaks. The first time was in Dog's Best Friend.
- It is revealed that Eric really loves Kitty and that he's rich, and the only reason why he became a water delivery guy is because that he can see her.
- This episode have premiere in Latin America on March 22, 2013 before it premieres in the U.S.
- This is the third time that The Chameleon works alongside D.O.O.M. The other two was in Mission: Really Big Mission and Sob Story.
- Snaptrap is much nicer to The Chameleon and respects him more ways in this episode than in previous ones.
- This is the fourth time that Kitty dances and the third time that mentions Kitty dances even worse.
- Besides dancing horribly, Kitty also sings horrible and she does not memorize much of the songs.
- Access Petropolis is a parody of Access Hollywood.
- Dudley does a reference to the Bee Gees and the 1977 film, Saturday Night Fever.
- This is the third appearance of Wanna Bee and his first appearance without F.L.O.P.P.
- This is the second time Kitty and Dudley got "unofficially" married. The first being in Dudley's dream is Dog Tired.
- This is the first time that Dudley and Kitty kiss or something, because it was not a full kiss because both their lips barely touch each other.
- So far, this is the most representative episode of Kudley. This could be the Kudley episode that everyone spoke and waited for.
- Peg is shown to have a romantic interest in Eric.
- Keswick explained that if he gets hit by water, he'll split into another Keswick. This is a reference to the 1984 film Gremlins.
- If you look closely at the Newspaper announcement of the wedding, the article immediately below the announcement of Kitty and Dudley's wedding is entitled "NEW FOP EPISOD(E) ORDERED".
- The Chief sold his watch to buy Keswick a golden comb and Keswick sold his hair for a chain for The Chief's watch. This is a reference to The Gift of the Magi.
- Minutes later we learned that was Wolf Spitzer who actually sold his golden comb to The Chief and buys Keswick's hair.
- Dudley and Kitty fighting to each other.
- The Chief and Keswick being well to each other.
- Both Eric and Peg being stopped by The Chief from interfering the mission with rather drastic measures.
- Strange that Mrs. Katswell didn't appear at the fake wedding, despite according to Kitty's e-mail diary in Diary of a Mad Cat she wants Kitty to get married.
- When Snaptrap is talking about his dislike for regular presents, he is wearing his eye patch on his left eye instead of his right eye
- However, he also mentioned his depth perception being completely different than before, so he could've accidentally put the patch on the wrong eye, worsening his sight even more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.